Drew Conway, PhD, Founder and CEO at Alluvium, Cofounder of DataKind discusses best practices for building strong data science teams at ODSC East 2018
Introducing ODSC’s new resume drop. No long forms, web logins or editing. This is as easy as dropping your resume on a table. Upload your resume into the new resume drop today for partner companies to consider you for openings. Please note: Any resumes that were uploaded prior to Friday April 27th, 2018 will no longer be available to hiring companies.
Machine learning and AI models now outperform humans on tasks ranging from image recognition to language translation. However, sending video, audio, and other sensor data up to the cloud and back is too slow for apps like Snapchat, features like “Hey, Siri!”, and autonomous machines like self-driving cars. This talk outlines why developers should be deploying deep learning models to the edge, common roadblocks they will face, and how to overcome them.
- The History of Big Data Processing in 5 Critical Papers
- Text Classification with TensorFlow Estimators
- LIME Can Make You Better at Machine Learning
- Getting Your First Job in Data Science
- Feature Engineering for Time Series Analysis – ODSC East 2018
- Jupyter, Zeppelin, Beaker: The Rise of the Notebooks