ODSC is very excited to announce that we will be hosting our first Asia and Pacific virtual conference, ODSC APAC: Rethink AI on December 8-9, 2020. For two days, we will explore the ways that we are reshaping industries, such as Manufacturing, Telecom, Logistics, Finance, Pharma/Biotech, and Oil & Gas through innovations in data science and AI. The first day will focus on India, and the second on the Asia and Pacific region.
Over the course of 20 breakout sessions and 20 workshops, 50 renowned speakers and experts will share the knowledge of and insights into the ways AI is driving the development of new technology in five areas: machine learning and deep learning, NLP, research frontiers, data visualization, and MLOps and data engineering.
Our first group of speakers for ODSC APAC include:
Day 1 of ODSC APAC: India
- Ravi Ranjan │ Senior Data Scientist │ Publicis Sapient │ Part of the Centre of Excellence
- Ashwathi Nambiar │ Software Engineer │ Mathworks │ Currently working towards efficient embedded deployment of neural networks
- Debanjana Banerjee│Data Scientist │ Walmart Labs │ Made instrumental contributions to the development of numerous high-functioning bots in the compliance space
Day 2 of ODSC APAC: Asia and Pacific
- Dean (Ting) Wang │ Data Science Lead │ Google │Part of the data science research team that helped the German Football team compete (and win) world cup 2014
- Dr. Alex Antic │ Head of Data Science │ Australian National University │ Recently recognized as one of the Top 10 Analytics Leaders in Australia by IAPA
- Isaac Reyes │ Co-founder │ StoryIQ │ TEDx speaker and international keynote presenter
If you would like to share your knowledge of how AI is transforming the industry in the Asia and Pacific Region on the second day of the conference, you can apply to speak here.
If you would like to come learn from our expert speakers at ODSC APAC, tickets are available now. And be sure to register soon to take advantage of our Early Bird Discount.