Artificial Intelligence (AI) has seen rapid advancement and increasing importance in many of our key industries over the last several years. As such, to excel in your profession, and for your company to excel in its market, it’s essential to understand how AI has and will transform your industry. At the ODSC Ai x West Business and Innovation Summit October 28, you’ll get the chance to learn from some of the best and brightest minds in AI and Business and get ahead of the curve.
[Related article: Announcing the AI+ Data Science Live Training Subscription Service]
Just a few of the expert speakers who will be at the summit include:
- Rich Dutton, Head of Corporate Engineering, Google
- Susan Gregurick, PhD, Director, National Institutes of Health
- Dave Stuart, Senior Executive, US Department of Defense
- Charlie Sidoti, Executive Director, Innovation Underwriters
- Sears Merritt, Head of Data, Strategy, and Architecture, Mass Mutual
Over the course of two days, our speakers will cover many topics including AI Ethics and Bias, Human-Machine Collaboration, Machine Learning in Enterprise, Using Machine Learning to Detect Disease, Inverse Reinforcement Learning, and much more.
As part of your Ai x registration, you’ll also get access to the Virtual AI Expo Hall. In the AI Expo Hall, you’ll have the opportunity to explore many cutting-edge AI solutions that can help you integrate AI into your business strategies and goals. Meet with 30+ partners and see their solutions and products demonstrated live during the 16+ Demo talks.
Our partners include DataRobot, SAS, appen, S&P Global Market Intelligence, Algorithmia, Gurobi Optimization, Microsoft Azure, LexisNexis, CloudFactory, iMerit, and many more.
They will be discussing topics such as
- HPCC Systems – The Kit and Kaboodle for Big Data and Data Science
- Fresh Data in Days Instead of Months
- Integrating Open Source Modeling with SAS Model Manager
- Next-generation Big Data Pipelines with Prefect and Dask
Although the Ai x Summit is packed full of learning opportunities, there is also plenty of time to network with attendees and speakers from across the country. The Virtual Networking Event is the perfect chance to unwind, discuss the day’s events, and make new connections.
Whatever your time or budget constraints, there is an Ai x Summit Business pass to fit your needs.
1-Day Aix Pass (179):
- Access to business talks
- Access to all ODSC talks
- Access to Keynotes
- Access to Virtual Events
- Access to the Virtual AI Expo
- Access to the AI+ Career Services Lab and Expo
All-Access Pass ($879)
- Everything included in the 3-day Aix Pass
- Access to ODSC Workshops
- Access to ODSC Training Sessions
- Access to On-Demand Training Sessions, Workshops, and Talks post-conference
Applied AI: Co-Located Event With DataRobot
Looking to strengthen existing–or build new–skills with workshops and tutorials that use real-world data, but don’t have a ton of time to spare? Check out the second iteration of ODSC Applied AI co-located with ODSC West on October 29th. The Applied AI October 2020 virtual event sponsored by DataRobot is a one-day free, virtual event featuring 12, 90-minute hands-on workshops and tutorials across four different tracks.
AI waits for no one, so be sure to register soon to stay ahead of the AI curve and save on 20% your pass for ODSC Ai x West 2020