We are excited to announce our official Call for Speakers for the ODSC Europe 2020 Virtual Conference! We are now accepting proposals for talks, workshops, and trainings. You can apply now to speak at ODSC Europe!
[Related article: Recapping the First of its Kind: The ODSC East 2020 Virtual Conference]
The ODSC Europe 2020 Virtual Conference will take place completely-online this September 17th-19th, and will bring together 250+ speakers and 6,500+ data scientists, academics, and business professionals for 130+ sessions.
Our conferences are built upon a reputation for delivering high-quality content for our audience from experts who are practitioners, researchers, creators, and contributors.
A few already-confirmed speakers include:
- Jiahang Zhong, PhD: Head of Data Science | Zopa Ltd.
- Violeta Misheva, PhD: Data Scientist | ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Alan Rutter: Founder | Fire Plus Algebra
- Veysel Kocaman, PhD: Senior Data Scientist | John Snow Labs
- … and more signing up to speak every day!
Some of the reasons that speakers choose to speak at our conference include
- An opportunity to become a respected leader in a fast-growing community of dedicated professionals at the forefront of data science and AI
- A motivated audience comprised of professional data scientists, engineers, and related roles working in data science, as well as business leaders shaping the future of AI
- Excellent attendance. Overall 3,000+ conference attendees and hundreds of attendees at each breakout session
If you want to speak at ODSC Europe 2020, please fill out this form to be considered. Please be advised that the deadline for submissions is May 15th, 2020.
If you are interested in being part of our content committee and helping shape the content of future ODSC conferences please fill out this form.