We are excited to announce our official Call for Speakers for ODSC West 2020 this October 26-30! We are now accepting proposals for talks, workshops, and trainings. You can apply now to speak at ODSC West!
[Related article: Recapping the First of its Kind: The ODSC East 2020 Virtual Conference]
ODSC West 2020 aims to take place in-person this October 26-30, and will bring together 250+ speakers and 6,500+ data scientists, academics, and business professionals for 130+ sessions.
Our conferences are built upon a reputation for delivering high-quality content for our audience from experts who are practitioners, researchers, creators, and contributors.
A few already-confirmed speakers include:
- Tom M. Mitchell, PhD: Professor & Interm Dean | School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
- Gill Bejerano, PhD: Professor | Standford University, Stanford AI Labs
- Eric Xing, PhD: Founder & Chief Scientist, Professor | Petuum, Carnegie Mellon University
- Sijun He: Machine Learning Engineer | Twitter Cortex
- … and more signing up to speak every day!
Some of the reasons that speakers choose to speak at our conference include
- An opportunity to become a respected leader in a fast-growing community of dedicated professionals at the forefront of data science and AI
- A motivated audience comprised of professional data scientists, engineers, and related roles working in data science, as well as business leaders shaping the future of AI
- Excellent attendance. Overall 6,500+ conference attendees and hundreds of attendees at each breakout session
If you want to speak at ODSC West 2020, please fill out this form to be considered. The deadline is rolling, but submit quickly to make sure you’re noticed!