Identifying and learning the job-ready data science skills you need to accelerate your data science career path can be time-consuming and difficult. However, with the Kickstart Bootcamp and its specialization tracks, ODSC Europe Virtual can simplify the process for you.
The Kickstart Bootcamp’s unique structure will get you started on training and upskilling right away with Pre-Conference live and on-demand training.
Pre-Conference On-Demand Training
Start your data science career path learning journey with 5 expert-led, on-demand training sessions focusing on the introductory concepts that will help prepare you for your chosen specialization track.
- Complete Python Fundamentals – by Mona Khalil, Greenhouse Software
- Modern Data Acquisition using Python – by Max Humber, General Assembly
- Data Science 101: Machine Learning & Modeling in Theory & Practice – by Kirk Borne, PhD, Booz Allen Hamilton
- SQL for Data Science – by Mona Khalil, Greenhouse Software
- Recommendation Systems in Python – by Joshua Bernhard, NerdWallet
To ensure that you are prepared for our Bootcamp program, we are also offering a series of free webinars on data literacy. If you are unable to attend them live, don’t worry. They will be available on-demand as well. Check them out below.
- March 11, 2021: Warm-up Tutorial: Data Literacy for Careers in AI
- March 17, 2021: Warm-up Tutorial: AI Literacy for Careers in AI
- March 24, 2021: Tutorial: Coding Literacy for Careers in AI
Get complimentary access to one of our upcoming live training sessions on Ai+ Training to gain hands-on experience and confidence in essential data science concepts. Upcoming sessions include:
- March 25th, April 8th, April 22nd, or May 6th: Foundations for Machine Learning: Probability and Statistics
- April 6th: Getting Started with Pandas for Data Analysis
- April 13th: Introduction to Fraud and Anomaly Detection
- April 20th: Advanced Fraud Modeling
During the 3 days of the conference, you’ll have unlimited access to hands-on training sessions and workshops designed to guide you from introductory to advanced concepts and covering 6 specialization tracks: AI in life sciences and pharma, deep learning, data visualization, data engineering, NLP, AI in quant finance, and big data analytics. You’ll also get access to:
- ODSC Keynote Talks
- All ODSC Talks
- Virtual AI Expo and Demo Hall Talks
- Virtual Career Expo
Post-Conference Resources to Grow Your Data Science Career Path
At the conclusion of the conference, you will have on-demand access to training sessions, workshops, and talks, ensuring that you are able to revisit topics and ideas as needed. Additionally, you will receive a certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
So, why wait? Register now to save 40% on your pass to the Kickstart Bootcamp and job-ready data science skills.