Develop Your Data Science Career Path with the ODSC Europe Virtual Bootcamp
ConferencesFeatured PostEurope 2021posted by ODSC Team March 18, 2021 ODSC Team
Identifying and learning the job-ready data science skills you need to accelerate your data science career path can be time-consuming and difficult. However, with the Kickstart Bootcamp and its specialization tracks, ODSC Europe Virtual can simplify the process for you.
The Kickstart Bootcamp’s unique structure will get you started on training and upskilling right away with Pre-Conference live and on-demand training.
Pre-Conference On-Demand Training
Start your data science career path learning journey with 5 expert-led, on-demand training sessions focusing on the introductory concepts that will help prepare you for your chosen specialization track.
- Complete Python Fundamentals – by Mona Khalil, Greenhouse Software
- Modern Data Acquisition using Python – by Max Humber, General Assembly
- Data Science 101: Machine Learning & Modeling in Theory & Practice – by Kirk Borne, PhD, Booz Allen Hamilton
- SQL for Data Science – by Mona Khalil, Greenhouse Software
- Recommendation Systems in Python – by Joshua Bernhard, NerdWallet
To ensure that you are prepared for our Bootcamp program, we are also offering a series of free webinars on data literacy. If you are unable to attend them live, don’t worry. They will be available on-demand as well. Check them out below.
- March 11, 2021: Warm-up Tutorial: Data Literacy for Careers in AI
- March 17, 2021: Warm-up Tutorial: AI Literacy for Careers in AI
- March 24, 2021: Tutorial: Coding Literacy for Careers in AI
Get complimentary access to one of our upcoming live training sessions on Ai+ Training to gain hands-on experience and confidence in essential data science concepts. Upcoming sessions include:
- March 25th, April 8th, April 22nd, or May 6th: Foundations for Machine Learning: Probability and Statistics
- April 6th: Getting Started with Pandas for Data Analysis
- April 13th: Introduction to Fraud and Anomaly Detection
- April 20th: Advanced Fraud Modeling
During the week of the conference, each day represents a different difficulty from beginner to expert across three days.
Tuesday – Introduction
- Introduction to Data Science
- NLP Fundamentals
- Bayesian Data Science: Probabilistic Programming
- Basic Python for Data Processing
- PyTorch 101: Building a Model Step-by-Step
- Hands-on RL in Finance: Playing Atari vs Playing Markets
- Machine Learning For Remote Sensing Based Landcover Change Detection
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence Explained
- Teaching Machines to Talk: Modern Speech Synthesis with Deep Learning
Wednesday – Intermediate
- Hands-on Machine Learning Engineer with scikit-learn
- Dataframes.jl: a Perfect Sidekick for Your Next Data Science Project
- Adversarial Attacks and Defence in Computer Vision 101
- Mastering Gradient Boosting with CatBoost
- Reproducible and Automated Report Generation
- Automated Machine Learning with Python – from scikit-learn to auto-sklearn
- Automatic and Explainable Machine Learning with H2O
- Federated Learning: Practice and Modern Algorithms
- MLOps Orchestration: Your Highway to Accelerating Deployment of AI
Thursday – Advanced
- Advanced NLP: From Essentials to Deep Transfer Learning
- Audio-Visual Speech Enhancement and Separation Based on Deep Learning
- How to Build and Test a Trading Strategy Using ML
- Introduction to Data Analysis Using Pandas
- AI Risk to Companies
- Responsible Data Science Using Bias-Dashboards
- Federated Learning from Scratch to Production with Scaleout
- Advances in Conversational AI and NLP through Large Scale Language Models such as GPT-3
Prove your knowledge with the Machine Learning Certification
Knowledge is great – and certainly helps with on-the-job tasks – but it’s a certificate that can help you get a job. Following the bootcamp, you get the ODSC Bootcamp Certification of Completion. After that – once you’ve joined Ai+ – you can take the test and obtain a Machine Learning Certificate!
Post-Conference Resources to Grow Your Data Science Career Path
At the conclusion of the conference, you will have on-demand access to training sessions, workshops, and talks, ensuring that you are able to revisit topics and ideas as needed. Additionally, you will receive a certificate of completion to mark your achievement.
So, why wait? Register now to save 40% on your pass to the Kickstart Bootcamp and job-ready data science skills.