This year’s 2018 ODSC East brings together the most influential data scientists, practitioners, innovators, and thought leaders in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Big Data. And yet, what if you cannot attend the conference? Have no fear, we’ve got you covered with Live Streaming & Video Access to 16 talks and 3 keynotes on Thursday, May 3rd and Friday May 4th. In addition, gain access to recorded sessions of 79 Talks & Workshops, 20 training sessions, and 35 AI business talks. Regardless of your location, we make sure you don’t miss a thing.
Over the course of these two days, streamed talks will cover topics ranging from deep learning to predictive analytics to natural language processing to big data. Take a deep dive into languages such as Python, R, Scala and Julia with some of the leading minds in the world of data science. Participate in in-depth analyses of different tools such as Apache Spark, MLlib, Tensorflow, Caffe, Scikit-learn, Azure ML, Amazon ML and H20.ai. All of this and so much more.
Here are the live-streaming talks you can access from anywhere at ODSC East 2018:
ODSC East 2018
Livestream Sessions: Thursday, May 3 (All Times EDT)
- 9:10-9:20: Dr. Ruchir Puri | Chief Architect at IBM Watson | ODSC Keynote
- 9:20-9:50: Drew Conway, PhD | Founder and CEO of Alluvium, Co-founder of DataKind | ODSC Keynote
- 10:00-10:30: Catherine O’Neil, PhD | Data scientist, mathematician, and New York Times bestselling author | ODSC Keynote
- 11:10-11:55: Joshua Bloom, PhD | VP Data Analytics at GE | Industrial Machine Learning
- 11:55-12:40: Peter Wang | CTO, Co-founder at Anaconda | Data Science State of the Union, 2018
- 2:00-2:50: Max Kuhn, PhD | Software Engineer at RStudio | Comparing Models using Resampling and Bayesian Methods
- 2:50-3:40: Arjuna Chala | Sr. Director, HPCC Systems Special Projects at LexisNexis Risk Solutions | Data Lake Analytics: Analyzing Millions of NYC Taxi Trips
- 4:20-5:10: Brandon Rohrer | Data Scientist at Facebook | Using Data for Good
- 5:10-6:00: Michael Mahoney, PhD | Statistics Professor at UC Berkeley | An Apache Spark <=> MPI Interface
Livestream Sessions: Friday, May 4 (All Times EDT)
- 9:30-10:30: Joel Grus | Senior Research Engineer at Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- 11:10-11:55: Michael Bell, PhD | Senior Data Scientist at Agero | Machine Learning for Mobile Sensing Applications
- 11:55-12:40: Andy Eschbacher | Spatial Data Scientist at CARTO | Analyzing Space – Spatial Data Science Methods
- 2:00-3:00: Isaac Reyes | Data Scientist at DataSeer Inc. | From Numbers to Narrative: Data Storytelling
- 3:00-4:00: Aedin Culhane, PhD | Senior Research Scientist at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health | Enter the Matrix: Unsupervised Feature Learning with Matrix Decomposition to Discover Hidden Knowledge in High Dimensional Data
- 4:00-5:00: Lindsay Brin, PhD | Data Scientist at T4G Limited | Visualization Throughout the Data Science Workflow: Why It’s Useful, and How Not to Lie
Impress your boss and colleagues with the skills you gain at ODSC East with our live streaming access. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to learn about the cutting edge of AI and data science.
Get your tickets here today!