ODSC Europe Virtual is only a few weeks away, coming this June 8th-10th, and it’s time to start planning which talks, workshops, and training sessions you’ll be attending. So pull up your calendar and clear some time to check out the just-released full ODSC Europe 2021 schedule.
If you have a free General Pass, you’ll have access to all ODSC Keynotes and Talks. Paid pass holders will get expanded access to workshops and training sessions, depending on the ticket type.
The first day of the conference will be reserved for those with paid passes and feature hands-on training sessions and workshops. A few highlights of Tuesday’s ODSC Europe 2021 schedule include:
- NLP Fundamentals
- Bayesian Data Science: Probabilistic Programming
- PyTorch 101: Building a Model Step by Step
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence Explained
- The first day of the Virtual AI Expo showcasing the AI products and solutions of innovative companies, such as SAS, Red Hat, Microsoft Azure, and more
Day 2 of the conference will be open to all ODSC Europe pass holders and feature for the keynote talks, ODSC general talks, workshops, and hands-on training sessions, as well as the second day of the Virtual AI Expo. Currently scheduled, sessions include
- Keynote address by Dr. Fabian Theis
- Hands-on Machine Learning Engineer with scikit-learn
- Automated Machine LEarning with Python from scikit-learn to auto-sklearn
- Adversarial Attacks and Defence in Computer Vision
- The Missing Link: How AI Can Help Create a Safer Society and Better Businesses
- Machine Learning for Planetary Health Challenges, Opportunities, and Doing Our Bit
- Model Governance: A Checklist for Getting AI Safety to Production
Like Day 2, Day 3 will feature keynote talks, general talks, workshops, and hands-on training sessions, as well as the Ai+ Career Lab & Expo. Some highlights include
- Keynote address by Sandra Wachter, PhD
- NLP Crash Course
- Tutorial on Automated Machine Learning
- Rule Induction and Reasoning in Knowledge Graphs
- Benefits of Convolutional Neural Network for Healthcare Shortage Classification in Underserved Community
- Finding That Needle: Modern Approaches to Fraud and Anomaly Detection
- Overcoming the Cold Start Problem: How to Make New Tasks Tractable
- Deep Learning for Anomaly Detection
In addition to the keynote speakers mentioned above, we will have several others who will be announced in the weeks to come. So, be sure to stay tuned for more information.
ODSC Europe Virtual will also feature several networking events that will give you the opportunity to connect with and be inspired by your fellow data scientists, as well as, our expert speakers. Events include
- Meet the Experts and Speakers
- Women Ignite Session
- Learning from Failure
- Virtual Book Signing
- Startup World Cup
We’ll be updating the ODSC Europe 2021 schedule frequently over the next few weeks, so be sure to check back for new information. Don’t have your ODSC Europe ticket yet? Register now to save 20% on your pass.