We couldn’t be more excited to announce that the detailed schedule for ODSC Europe is now live! You can check it out here for information on session times, topics, and whether a session will be in-person or virtual. With 200+ hours of content planned for ODSC Europe this June 15th-16th, there are more hands-on training sessions, expert-led workshops, and engaging talks than we can mention here. But, below you will find just a few of the sessions we are looking forward to seeing.
Tuesday, June 14th: Pre-Conference Virtual Bootcamp Day
Day zero of ODSC Europe 2022 will be an exclusive day for those who purchased Bootcamp tickets. Completely virtual, this experience will help you lay down the groundwork you need to further your data science career. There will be morning and afternoon sessions, two of which you can pick per session. Here are some of the classes being offered:
- Introduction to Python for Data Analysis
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Linear Algebra for Data Science & Machine Learning with Python (pick two)
Wednesday, June 15th: Day 1
Day one at ODSC Europe 2022 will be jam-packed with even more training opportunities to sharpen your skills and talks from some of the leading minds in Data Science. There will also be an in-person networking reception where you can socialize with fellow attendees and enjoy some drinks as well as book signings!
Here are just a few of the talks and workshops you’ll see in-person at ODSC Europe 2022:
- Explainability by Design: a Methodology to Support Explanations in Decision-making Systems
- Beyond the Basics: Data Visualization in Python
- “It worked on my Laptop, now what?” Using OS tool MLRun to Automate the Path to Production
- AI-Powered Algorithmic Trading
- Machine Learning with Humans: Integrating Experts into the Learning Process
As you can expect from ODSC, the experience on the virtual side will be as rich as in-person with talks and workshops on subjects that matter to you. Learn from some of the leading minds as they dive into some of the most interesting topics. There will also be open spaces where virtual attendees can connect and discuss events that day. There will also be plenty of virtual workshops as well so you can hone your data skills. Here are some of Tuesday’s talks/workshops:
- Human-Friendly, Production-Ready Data Science with Metaflow
- A Hands-on Guide to Machine Learning with TensorFlow
- Run Azure Machine Learning Anywhere in Multi-cloud or on Premises
- Full-stack Machine Learning for Data Scientists
- AI for Emergency Response
In-Person & Virtually you’ll be able to experience the AI Expo Hall and see for yourself some of the latest innovations in Artificial Intelligence from the newest startups, largest companies, and more.
On Day 1, there will also be a special Keynote Session:
Keynote: The Big Wave of AI at Scale: Luis Vargas, Ph.D. | Partner Technical Advisor | Microsoft
Thursday, June 16th: Day 2
Thursday at ODSC Europe is the final day of the conference and is full of amazing workshops and talks that you don’t want to miss. If you haven’t visited the AI Expo Hall yet, this will be your final day to do so. There will also be book signings and other events that you can attend.
Here are some of the day’s in-person talks/workshops:
- Bayesian Modeling in Industry
- Ethics aren’t just for AI algorithms
- Best Practices of Effective ML Teams
- Hearing is Believing: Generating Realistic Speech with Deep Learning
- A Graph Data Science Framework for the Enterprise
Thursday is going to be a full day of wonderful virtual events, workshops, training, and more. On Thursday you’ll get to hear from some of the leading minds in AI/Data at the Women of AI Founders. A fast-paced series of sessions and presentations where female attendees will be able to participate and showcase their ideas. Thursday will also have additional book signings and Open Spaces where virtual attendees can gather and discuss the day’s events.
Here are a few of the training/workshops/talks that you don’t want to miss!
- Computer Perception Challenges in Drone Applications Using Quality Data Annotation
- What’s new in Apache Airflow 2.3?
- GANs N’ Roses: Understanding Generative Models
- Digital Twins: Not All Digital Twins are Identical
- Time-Series in Python – Preprocessing and Machine Learning
Register now and experience the entire ODSC Europe Schedule
That’s the schedule for ODSC Europe 2022! Remember, you can see a detailed schedule here. Also, if you haven’t purchased a Europe Pass yet, now is the time to get one. In-Person passes are running out and our limited discount 30% ends soon!