Find Your Next AI Solution at the ODSC Virtual AI Expo
Business + ManagementConferencesFeatured PostEast 2020ODSC Global Virtual Conferenceposted by ODSC Team March 25, 2020 ODSC Team
This year, we’re making our expo hall completely virtual in the Virtual AI Expo this April 16th. The Virtual AI Expo will feature everything you normally see in an expo hall, such as learning about new AI solutions from vendors, seeing demo talks, and networking with other decision-makers + product makers.
Here’s why the Virtual AI Expo might be the ideal place for you to push your company to the next level and find solutions to the problems that are troubling you the most.
[Related article: Why Attend the ODSC Virtual Career Expo April 15th]
Find New Solutions at Virtual Booths
The field of data science and AI can change rapidly, making it crucial to stay in the know with the latest solutions. Picking up every few months to attend a trade show puts a strain on budgets and planning, however. Managers can keep up with the most current state of the industry and catalog information directly from their work desk. Later, when opportunities arise for new solutions or problem-solving, everything is categorized and easy to find.
In the Virtual AI Expo, you’ll be able to visit 25 booths to learn the latest solutions in AI for your organization. Hear more about the topics you need to get ahead like AutoML, data labeling, DevOps, DataOps, Deep Learning, BI Platforms, and more.
Some partners include:
- dotscience: Dotscience is an AI platform that delivers ‘DevOps for ML’ to simplify, accelerate, & control AI projects.
- DataKitchen: Their DataOps platform automates and coordinates all the people, tools, and environments in your entire data analytics organization – everything from orchestration, testing, and monitoring to development and deployment.
- KNIME: Builds software to create and productionize data science using one easy and intuitive environment, enabling every stakeholder in the data science process to focus on their other job responsibilities.
- Basis Technology: A software company specializing in applying artificial intelligence techniques to understanding documents and unstructured data written in different languages.
- Pacific A.I.: Helps companies build AI-powered products, services, and teams, all designed to help companies get to market faster, apply the latest state-of-the-art scientific advances, deliver enterprise-grade software that scales reliably in production, and train teams on best practices.
- DataRobot: DataRobot offers an advanced enterprise AI platform that democratizes data science and automates the end-to-end process for building, deploying, and maintaining artificial intelligence and machine learning at scale.
Other partners include: Microsoft, SAS, Snowplow Analytics, Futurewei Technologies, Plotly, phData, SFL Scientific, iMerit, S&P Global, Algorithmia, MathWorks, LexisNexis, Zepl, Alegion, Indium Software, Carto, Neural Magic, MIT Professional Services, Valohai, HPE, and Vertica.
Streamed Demo Sessions
All of these new tools are great, but how do they work? During the course of the expo, multiple partners will be showcasing their latest and greatest data science products and demonstrate not just how they work, but how they can benefit your organization. These demos will be applicable to various industries, ranging from finance to healthcare and more. All demo talks will be viewable in real-time, and also on-demand to rewatch at a later date. You won’t be missing out on any of these!
Some talks include:
- AI-powered Text Analytics to Drive Customer Centricity – Satish Pala, Senior Vice President Digital Solutions at Indium Software: Indium Software’s flagship product ‘teX.ai’ can help businesses derive insights thereby driving customer-centricity. teX.ai is an Ai based Text Analytics suite of solutions that offers Text Extraction, Summarization & Classification including other solutions like data scraping, validation, clustering, topic modeling, etc.
- Scaling Production ML Pipelines with Databand – Josh Benamram, Co-Founder of Databand: Databand helps data engineering teams productize and scale machine learning pipelines. The talk will cover a typical day of running large-scale scheduled ML data prep & training processes.
- Rapid Prototyping ML Microservices Using Agile – Jose Brache, Solutions Engineer at Algorithmia: This talk will demonstrate how data scientists and engineers can work with Agile principles on the Algorithmia platform to build, test, and implement models quickly.
- Is Your Organization’s Infrastructure Holding Back Your Adoption of AI at Scale? –Nick Patience, AI & Machine Learning Research Leader at 451 Research: Half of organizations believe their technology infrastructure isn’t prepared for the future demands that will be placed on it by the adoption of AI and machine learning at scale.
Convenient Communication and Data Sharing
A benefit of expo halls is the pure diversity of partners that attend, meaning there’s a good chance you’ll walk away with an answer to your problems.
When you log in to the Virtual AI Expo, you’ll have quick access to all of the partners attending, including information about their services. Communication is streamlined, so you can just go right to a vendor’s virtual booth, speak with them 1-on-1 as you would in-person, and export your conversation to review all questions and answers later. Conversations can either be via built-in text chat or even a video call (so be sure to dress professionally!)
A popular part of any conference and expo is the chance to network with others in your field. As part of the Virtual AI Expo, you will still be able to network with hundreds of other decision-makers, data scientists, and other AI-professionals in a virtual lounge. Share ideas, collaborate, find a new partner, and explore other possibilities all virtually.
Ready to face the Build or Buy dilemma?
A major theme that decision-makers face when it comes to AI and data science is whether or not to build or buy their data science platform. Do you want to build something entirely from scratch, or work with an existing one and build up from there?
At the ODSC Virtual AI Expo, you will walk away with a stronger understanding of the field and be able to make the right decision for your organization. The partners and vendors attending will be able to help you make sense of what’s best for your specific needs. You might even walk away with the perfect partner and solution for your business!
Ready to push your organization to the next level? Register for the ODSC 2020 Virtual Conference here and get ahead of the rest.