Bootcamps can be a great way to kick your career into gear. However, many traditional bootcamps are both time-consuming and expensive. At ODSC West, we offer a different kind of boot camp – one that is designed to help you identify passions and knowledge gaps and make an educated decision about the next step in your career without draining the bank, such as with the ODSC West 2021 bootcamp.
Below is what you can expect from the ODSC West 2021 Bootcamp:
Pre-Conference On-Demand Training:
Before ODSC West even starts, you’ll get access to on-demand training from some of our expert speakers and instructors. These sessions will focus on introductory data science concepts and can be taken based on your individual schedule. Past sessions include
- Programming with Data: Python – by Daniel Gerlanc, Enplus Advisors
- Statistics for Data Science – by Andrew Zirm, PhD, Greenhouse Software
During the conference, not only will you get access to all ODSC West hands-on training sessions, workshops, and talks, you will also get an additional day of training in data science fundamentals. Some of the topics that you will be covered during the first day may include, but are not limited to:
- Introduction to Coding with Python
- Introduction to Mathematics and Statistics for Machine Learning
- Introduction to SQL
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to Data Analysis using Pandas
- Introduction to ML using scikit-learn
- Data Visualization using Tableau
- Introduction to Neural Networks for Deep Learning
Day 2 and 3 will be focused on more intermediate topics and tools such as Reinforcement Learning, Transfer Learning in NLP, and Building Machine Learning Pipelines. The 4th and last day will cover advanced data science and AI concepts. All-in-all you’ll get the full stack of beginner to advanced topics over the course of this 4-day bootcamp.
Currently, confirmed training sessions include
- GANs: Theory and Practice: Image Synthesis with GANs Using TensorFlow
- A Complete Real-Time Data Application in 90 Minutes: From Kafka to Streamlit
- Sound Classification and Detection with STFT and CNNs
- Data, I/O and TensorFlow: Building a Reliable Machine Learning Data Pipeline
- Operationalization of Models Developed and Deployed in Heterogeneous Platforms
- Deep Dive into Reinforcement Learning with PPO using TF-Agents and TensorFlow 2.0
- Get Started with Time Series Forecasting Using the Google Cloud AI Platform
At the end of the conference you will leave with a Certificate of Completion, however, your training and pursuit of knowledge doesn’t have to stop there. After ODSC West, you will have on-demand access to all conference recordings. So, if you missed a session, or want to revisit one that you particularly enjoyed, you will be able to do so at your convenience. You’ll also have access to 100+ on-demand training sessions, workshops, and talks from past ODSC conferences.
Conference Networking and Career Advice:
Finally, you’ll be able to get career support and advice during the conference with access to the Career Lab and Expo (in-person only) and our many networking events, including the ODSC networking reception and more.
Register Now for the ODSC West 2021 Bootcamp
Plus, when you register for the Kickstart Bootcamp by Friday, July 30th, you will get all of this for 60% off as part of our Summer Sale. So, why wait?