ContentSquare is a digital experience insights platform that helps businesses understand how and why users are interacting with their websites and apps. We compute billions of touch and mouse movements, and transform this knowledge into profitable actions that increase engagement, reduce operational costs and maximize conversion rates.
Join us and be part of the dynamic and exciting experience of a fast-growing international startup.
About the Position:
As a Data Analyst, you will be at the core of ContentSquare’s value creation, as a member of the Customer Insight team – an international team of 25 UX Designers and Data Analysts dedicated to the improvement and dissemination of its unique methodology.
The role of a Data Analyst is a hybrid one, mixing two very different sets of skills:
– Technical skills: statistics, mathematical knowledge, advanced Excel-like tool knowledge, and data crunching ‘Big Data’ databases in SQL.
– Consulting skills: The consulting skillset is harder to master, but involves being able to listen, understand and convince key decision-makers on the client side. Starting from raw data extraction, a Data Analyst will aim at transforming data into an appealing story, with simple and precise Data Visualisations, in an efficient and timely manner.
Analysing is a team effort, and you will be working closely with our UX Designers, UI designers and Customer Success Managers on those projects. You will also contribute to Product and AI development with our R&D team.
While analysing data is core to the role of a Data Analyst, the Data Analyst is also responsible for spreading their expertise to our clients. They are involved in helping clients develop a proper analysis methodology to find and solve UX problems by themselves. Each Data Analyst is assigned a portfolio of clients, and slowly work to build the client’s expertise through workshops.
In the Data Analyst team, our motto is “Keep Creating”. We ask every team member to constantly suggest ways to improve and challenge the status quo, in whichever way possible. Constant innovation is a key component of our DNA.
What you will do:
- Accompany your client portfolio in their analysis to improve their adoption and autonomy.
- Proactively define and support the right strategy to ensure client engagement.
- Conduct website audits and analysis for our clients in collaboration with the Customer Success Managers, UX Designers and UI Designers.
- Constantly suggest ways to improve our methodology or its application, and deliver projects based on these suggestions.
- Spread our methodology everywhere: not only internally, but also with clients, prospects, and other experts.
• Experience / skill in working with numbers and data. For example: databases, Excel, statistics, data visualization.
• Experience / skill in one of the following programming languages: SQL, Elastic Search, Python, R, or other data exploration language. If not, strong, evidence-based interest in learning technical skills.
• Knowledge of the digital ecosystem: business models, analytics, acquisition, ecommerce strategies.
• You are extremely motivated and excited to join the ContentSquare adventure. You feel like working in a very ambitious team, within a rapidly growing company, matches your career goals.
• You strongly believe that continuous learning is a requirement for your next job. You are excited by innovation and quick change.
• You want an experience as a Data Analyst which is much more than just spreadsheets and data extraction.
• You are a proactive team-player
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/604058343/ →