Notice: Undefined variable: category in /home/odsc1733/public_html/opendatascience.com/wp-content/themes/goliath/theme/templates/title-legend.php on line 30
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/odsc1733/public_html/opendatascience.com/wp-content/themes/goliath/theme/templates/title-legend.php on line 30
posted by firstname.lastname@example.org December 6, 2018
Data Analyst – Central London – SaaS Fintech Company that have grown from 60-280 in 2 years – up to £50k.
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join my clients Customer Experience team based in Central London.
The Data Analyst will play a key role in analysing customer and company data to provide insights into the behaviour of those SaaS partners to improve the productivity and effectiveness of their product range.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL INVOLVE:
- Supporting the Head of CX with information, facts and reports on various aspects of the customer experience.
- Assisting product owners with the data reporting infrastructure & reporting needs required to make decisions regarding optimising product functionality.
- Managing the accuracy of event data and their properties.
- Documenting & maintaining the Product department’s procedures for reporting and experiment & research study activities
- Encouraging a data-informed decision methodology by assisting product team members to utilise user behaviour data
- Supporting the Product team by identifying opportunities to implement data science methods to solve research questions
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Performing analysis using jupyter/python to establish the significance of certain behaviours on user behaviour & success
- Managing new & existing events and properties to ensure data quality
- Listening to customer phone calls to learn more about the various areas and provide feedback
- Delivering impact analysis reporting to identify data issues or user behaviour.
- Owning growth, retention and adoption metrics of users for new features and with the product as a whole and ensure results are being followed by Product Managers.
- Seeking ways to improve the engagement of insights by encouraging discussion and sharing of information with peers and stakeholders
- Maintaining data quality and ensuring the validity of product generated dashboards and reports are maintained
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.