Dodge Data & Analytics
The ideal candidate for this position will be detail oriented, comfortable in a fast paced environment, eager to learn, and driven to produce high-quality work. The position is entry-level, with a high ceiling for growth in both professional experience and role within the quickly evolving organization.
- Work with Operations Team supporting and growing the existing Dodge BI business by analyzing customer needs and designing solutions based services.
- Continuously improve and validate data search techniques and documentation systems for sales and customers to make a clear and understandable system.
- Address and explain questions from Sales, Customer Support, and with the customer around results and provide a solution where necessary that accommodates their needs.
- Consult with the sale and operations teams to translate client goals into successful search criteria delivering results to specific sales and business intelligence goals.
- Complete specific tasks around customer licensing
- Develop an expert level of knowledge on aspects of the product and client service over time.
- Understand the underlying databases and grow to understand how to best configure customer data.
- Review existing client services and audit search results to improve search criteria.
- Undertake special projects where necessary
- Must have 1- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong Excel and Access skills required.
- Tableau experience welcome but not necessary
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to critically think and problem solve.
- Strong understanding of Boolean queries welcome but not necessary.
- Strong customer service attitude with ability to respond to changing needs and priorities quickly and efficiently.
- Exceptional written, oral communication and presentation skills to facilitate communication and interaction with all staff levels as well as prospective customers. Must be able to clearly document activities and communicate effectively with Dodge Data & Analytics Leaders, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Technical Support, Product, and other departments.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must have strong communication skills to explain data service and its features to the client and peer teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Bedford, MA (Candidates must be local)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://dodge.breezy.hr/p/76820841da6a →