Experian pH is a data-driven B2B marketing, risk, compliance and analytics consultancy which is part of the wider Experian PLC group. We work with many FTSE 250 companies transforming how they approach problems using processes and models which have been developed and refined over 25 years.
pH deliver data solutions to our customers in sectors including banking, utilities and telecommunications which help to cleanse their customer data, learn more about the companies and individuals that they are dealing with, find more of the right customers to do business with and limit losses suffered as a result of company failures or delinquency.
You will be joining a business that encourages growth and progression in a flexible working environment where the opportunity to get involved with exciting new projects as well as working on daily BAU is a standard. Experian pH offers you support to grow you skills and knowledge through a mentoring scheme. Alongside great career development, we also offer a competitive remuneration package, great benefits and security of a global corporate organisation.
As a Data Analyst you will engage with senior members of the organisation on a structured career path. You will get the opportunity to multiple teams across Experian to ensure briefs and data deliveries are understood and fulfilled accurately and to expectations.
- Running of batch processes to deliver campaign support to clients
- Multiple aspects of coding to extract data from files to underpin campaign activities
- Proof reading work for selections and data errors
- Provision of counts and profile analysis to support campaign and strategic activity for clients
- Running and monitoring of batch files to complete regular client data processes, making adjustments where necessary
- Modelling and analytical work
- Daily interaction with clients
Skills & Attributes
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Mathematics, Physics/Chemistry, IT or Computer Science
- Strong A level preferably in Mathematics
- SQL experience
- Basic Oracle and Visual FoxPro
- General Database skills
- Analytical thinking with numerical and data problem solving skills
- Understanding of data, data structures and their value regarding use for analysis, marketing and CRM
- Communication skills to engage externally with clients
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://experian.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/channel-1/appcentre-1/brand-2/xf-d3934fced919/candidate/so/pm/1/pl/4/opp/30192-Data-Analyst/en-GB?ss=paid&utm_source=linkedin.com&utm_medium=job_posting&utm_campaign=2017USmedia&utm_content=&utm_term= →