Data Analyst/ Data Scientist
Role: Data Analyst/Data Scientist
Industry: Healthcare/Pharma/Medical/Life Science
The worldwide leaders in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Analytics are seeking a Data Analyst/Data Scientist to join them in their Data team.
What will you be doing?
- Analysing clinical data – the volume data being used, quality of it reporting back analysis to colleagues and partners
- Extract data/information and create meaningful reports to present back
- Delve deep into current datasets with initial data analyses
- Building and maintaining relationships, working cross department and liaising with system owners, research informatics and clinical teams to understand datasets
Who should you be/what skills should you have?
- Minimum 2:1 or above degree in either IT, Business Informatics, Life Science, Physics or Engineering
- Extensive commercial experience as a Data Analyst/Data Scientist
- Good understanding and hands on experience in SQL or Oracle
- Data management and database administration experience
- Good data visualisation understanding with exposure to Tableau
- Healthcare IT experience would be an advantage ideally in a hospital environment
- Good analytical thinker and problem-solving capabilities
Who will you be working for?
As a Data Analyst/Data Scientist, you will be working for the market leaders in the Pharma and Healthcare Analytics. Whilst you will be working in the London offices, they have regional offices throughout Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific and have over 50,000 employees. You will be expected to travel across the UK to our different client sites a few times a week
Can you be relied on in a free reigning role to ensure data systems operate smoothly and efficiently? If so, then we want to hear from you!
Please note – You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.