At Fanatics, we are passionate about leveraging data to drive growth and operational efficiencies. We firmly believe in putting data at the forefront of delivering an engaging experience for our sports fans!Fanatics is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Data Science and Engineering team. You will collaborate closely with database architects, data analysts and data scientists on various data initiatives. You will be responsible for developing data pipelines, creating data marts and build aggregation layer for cross functional business units and Business Intelligence needs.Job Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain optimal data pipelines and data sets
- Work with source systems and application teams to understand the Architecture, Product, Data and Design to support data infrastructure needs.
- Develop robust and scalable data infrastructure components for real-time streaming and batch data processing use cases and for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Big data technologies.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Work closely with data analysts & BI team to assist with data related needs and building Visualization layers
- Provide engineering leadership in the design and architecture of data infrastructure and applications.
- 2+ years of experience with big data processing in Spark, Hadoop, Hive and/or Redshift.
- Expertise with Java, Python or Scala.
- Experience designing and developing data models, integrating data from multiple sources, building ETL pipelines, and supporting all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Strong SQL programming knowledge and experience.
- Experience developing web services, API integrations, and data exchanges with third parties is preferred.
- Ability to communicate quantitative analysis and analytical findings in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and passionate about producing high-quality analytics deliverables.
- MS/BS in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics or equivalent & comparable education / courseware or relevant work experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/606122793/ →