Data Scientist ( FinTech / Python / R / Machine Learning / Big Data )
This is brand new team so as the Data Scientist you will:
- Be responsible for the production codes based on algorithms developed by data science, including interfacing with databases (SQL for product and NoSQL for BI);
- Contribute to the implementation of the NoSQL database structure for Business Intelligence;
- Implement Clustering, classification and spatial analytics.
- Be responsible for identifying key prediction/classification problems, and devise innovative solutions;
- Assist with product direction by bringing in innovative ideas generated through data mining and data modeling;
The right Data Scientist will have the following essential skills:
- Fluent in Python;
- R (ideally) or SAS
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (SQL, NoSQL, the Hadoop ecosystem etc.);
- Ideally NumPy, SciPy, SciKit Learn, Celery, or just some expert googling skills to unearth information already on the web.
- Passionate about technology and pushing new ideas forward;
- Strong communication skills and a key attention to detail.
If you are interested in an exciting Data Scientist role then please apply through this website.
Keywords: Data Scientist, FinTech, Python, R, Machine Learning, Big Data Engineer, Hadoop, Cloudera, SQL, NoSQL, Hortonworks, Java, Data Science, Analyst, Analytics, PhD, MSc, Data Engineer, BI, Business Intelligence, SQL Server, Data Analyst, Machine-learning, Python, Hadoop, Analysis