Notice: Undefined variable: category in /home/odsc1733/public_html/opendatascience.com/wp-content/themes/goliath/theme/templates/title-legend.php on line 30
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/odsc1733/public_html/opendatascience.com/wp-content/themes/goliath/theme/templates/title-legend.php on line 30
posted by email@example.com July 2, 2018
Metro Bank (UK)
- County: Central London
- Starting salary (depending on your level of experience) from circa: £60,500
- Benefits: Our fabulous benefits package includes all of the usual stuff plus eligibility for our share options schemes and a cash bonus
- Ref #: 6086
- Date Posted: 21-Jun-2018
- Closing Date: 10-Jul-2018
- Are you a data guru? Do you want to work for the fastest growing British Bank, who are obsessed with customer experience? Can you use data to help colleague be more productive and creative? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Data Scientist, you will drive improvements to business performance across Metro Bank through advances analytics. Our Data Services team are responsible for looking after all of the Bank’s vital information, and utilising the data to create new and innovate ways to continue to provide incredible service for our customers.
So what would you be doing?…
- Developing innovative data solutions for customers and colleagues
- Building predictive data models and data products
- Designing data algorithms to help deliver team goals
- Creating meaningful data visualisations and communicating your findings across the Bank
You need to be this kind of person…
- Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
- Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
- Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things…
- Previous experience in a data manipulation role
- Able to build and evaluate statistical machine learning models
- A track record of delivering high business impact using data science
- The ability to performing data manipulation and analysis using a standard analytics language (R/Python) as well as experience with SQL
Thanks for reading our job advert. We do our very best to bring to life what it’s like working as part of the team at Metro Bank. We also know that sometimes some candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they think they can tick every box. So if you are really excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… go on… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.