Notice: Undefined variable: category in /home/odsc1733/public_html/opendatascience.com/wp-content/themes/goliath/theme/templates/title-legend.php on line 30
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/odsc1733/public_html/opendatascience.com/wp-content/themes/goliath/theme/templates/title-legend.php on line 30
posted by email@example.com October 25, 2018
Guidewire Cyence Risk Analytics
Are you a developer at heart, passionate about automation, and crave to make things run smoother and faster? Are you detail-oriented, have strong sense of responsibility and thrive on efficiency? And above all do you enjoy building systems in public cloud that scale? Then give us a try.
You will be part of Cyence DevOps team that provides solid solutions to enable our development team to quickly and efficiently develop new products. This critical team combines software development, software administration, and product management expertise to support our Guidewire development team and customers. As a member of this team, you will have the ability and responsibility to make decisions that will benefit Guidewire in the long term. We welcome creative engineers and technology enthusiasts who enjoy being challenged by technical problems, with a strong desire to make services better for users.
Cyence is an internal subdivision of Guidewire Software, Inc (acquired in 2017). Cyence brings together data science, cybersecurity, and economics to build a unique analytics platform that quantifies the financial impact of cyber risk. Cyence is used by leading firms in the financial services industry to prospect and select risks, assess and price risks, manage risk portfolios and accumulations, and bring new cyber-insurance products to market. Learn more at https://www.guidewire.com/products/cyence
At Guidewire Development, our process is sustainable, work/life balance friendly, and we pride ourselves on a calm, thorough, and rational approach to our business. See and hear from our employees at https://careers.guidewire.com/life-guidewire/about-us/
- Perform build/release development packaging and automation
- Design, implement, and set up production continuous integration system to meet high scalability requirements for CI workflow (functional and performance)
- Modernize existing application and environment deployment process using configuration management tools.
- Listening to individuals across development, understanding their activities, and constantly thinking about solution to automate and improve productivity
- Drive projects end to end from gathering requirements to delivery
- Collaborate with other engineers to drive development of solutions that help developer productivity.
- Build automation tool for system configurations, management, application upgrades, monitoring and rollout
- Strong experience in build/release engineer tasks
- Proven ability to automate software and application installation, setup and configuration
- Proven ability to create/build tools in a DevOps environment
- Experience with industry standard/best practice DevOps tools: Puppet/Chef, Jenkins, Git, Nexus and Automation Testing Frameworks.
- Experience with AWS Cloud infrastructure and API
- Experience in leading projects with track record of successful delivery
- Experience coding/scripting experience with bash, python or similar
- Strong ability to document standards, procedures of configuration environments.
- Solid communication skills
- 5 to 7 years of related DevOps experience.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related technical field. (In lieu of degree, relevant work experience).
Desired Skills And Experience
- Strong Linux administration and networking skills
- Strong exposure to Log Management solutions
- Experience in applying security standards as part of automation solution
- Exposure to agile methodology of execution (Scrum or Kanban)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.