Data Science Associate
Break into Your Data Science Career with the Best
ODSC works with some of the best and brightest individuals and companies as we work to build and contribute to the open source data science community. If you’re entrepreneurial, can work collaboratively, and believe in making Data Science more accessible, we want to hear from you.
- Direct access to some of the biggest names in data science
- Have your Data Science articles read by thousands of data scientists every week
- Learn the latest tools, topics and languages in the field
- Plus GET PAID!
- Work with the latest data science tools and languages such as Python, Spark, Jupyter, and Julia
- Work on your modeling skills for projects involving machine learning, predictive analytics, and deep learning
- Help us discover and investigate new open source languages, tools and models
- Participate in our open-source data science code sprints and hackathons
- Work on projects like analyzing ODSC conferences, marketing, and social media data, creating data visualizations, and running text analytics and machine learning projects
- Help us define and design our workshops
- Help companies trying to leverage their data get started.
All experience levels are encouraged to apply with the following:
- 3 original article ideas with short abstracts
- a pdf of your Resume/CV
- links or copies of any previous work (ie. tutorials, articles, papers)
- your availability, preferred hourly commitment, and a brief summary of your interests