Notice: Undefined variable: category in /home/odsc1733/public_html/opendatascience.com/wp-content/themes/goliath/theme/templates/title-legend.php on line 30
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/odsc1733/public_html/opendatascience.com/wp-content/themes/goliath/theme/templates/title-legend.php on line 30
posted by email@example.com December 6, 2018
About The FinTech Start-up
Through advanced Machine Learning and NLP techniques, this promising start-up is developing a new bottom line for responsible investors who want to maximise both the financial and non-financial returns on investment. The knowledge graph they are creating will help investors to make better decisions based on a more holistic view of investments, including how they affect people, the planet and their own pockets.
You will be joining a team of exceptional minds and with specialist expertise in machine learning, natural language processing, data science and backend engineering.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your front-end and back-end development skills within a collaborative start-up environment.
• Architecting the backend infrastructure across the company’s technology stack, to enable the delivery of a high-performance, scalable product
• Collaborating with internal data scientists to translate complex datasets into elegant visualisations
• Building a front-end dashboard that lays out the company’s data and insights in a readily inferable way, to be accessed by clients
• Translating mock-ups, wireframes and user flows into front-end interfaces
• 3+ years’ commercial experience developing web-based applications
• Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and system design
• Experience designing and developing data visualisations and interfaces for enterprise clients
The successful Full Stack Software Engineer will be offered a highly competitive salary paying £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience, along with excellent company benefits and stock options too!
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.