- Designing and implementing new front end screens to support new feature
- Implementing new features “end-to-end” from web interfaces to backend processing and persistent storage.
- Investigating performance anomalies, diagnosing, and repairing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Experience with Core Java, Linux
- Experience with HTML/CSS3
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, and OOD/OOP principles
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle.
What It Takes
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. We draw on our diversity and collective genius as we continue to shape a better future for our customers and be the Best Place to Work for our employees- nothing is off the table at OpenText.