Symbotic is looking for people who thrive in a fast paced, solutions oriented and creative environment. As a Software Engineer you will play a hands-on role in the development of a suite of applications, both mobile and desktop for our next generation of software which controls fleets of mobile robots and industrial systems. The qualified candidate will play a hands-on role helping to bring our robotics solutions to our customers. We are looking for people who thrive in a creative, collaborative and agile development environment.
- Design and develop advanced planning and control software for fleets of mobile robots within a newly developed and high-profile team.
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment.
- Play a hands-on role as part of an engineering team and will be getting their hands dirty as a technologist in things like: C#, WPF, XML, SOAP, REST, AngularDart, HTML5 and SQL.
- Demonstrate passion about building high quality software, love solving problems and facing new challenges.
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience in a related engineering discipline (ie. Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, etc.).
- 1-3 years of experience developing software applications.
- The qualified candidate must have experience with Object Oriented design using C++, C# and/or Java.
- Must be willing to perform software configuration tasks using custom integration software.
- A hands-on problem solver with excellent software design and implementation skills.
- Previous experience working in a team with more experienced engineers.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and support unscheduled events.
- Comfortable working with research and development as well as engineering and production personnel.
- This person must be a self-starter and highly motivated.