Notice: Undefined variable: category in /home/odsc1733/public_html/opendatascience.com/wp-content/themes/goliath/theme/templates/title-legend.php on line 30
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/odsc1733/public_html/opendatascience.com/wp-content/themes/goliath/theme/templates/title-legend.php on line 30
posted by email@example.com January 10, 2019
Vaco UK has partnered with our client in London in search of a Tableau Developer / Data Analyst (2-4 years experience) for a long term contract with the intent to hire full time. The ideal candidate must be able to live and work in central London.
The Tableau Developer is a subject matter expert, who develops and provides project leadership to other data analysts and our clients management team. You will work with various business users to gather requirements and transform them into ad hoc reports and dashboards. The successful candidate will possess experience using innovative data visualization and analysis tools, to produce insightful and attractive dashboards and data visualizations to highlight key business information allowing for faster more informed decisions. In addition, we are looking for a candidate that can consult and advise on business intelligence best practices as well as the latest trends and technology being leveraged today across leading organization.
* BS/BA degree in a related technical discipline with 2-4 years of hands on experience with Tableau.
* Extensive experience in designing & building data visualization solutions and complex dashboards with Tableau and deploying those dashboards to Tableau Server.
* Extensive experience with SQL (understanding of stored procedures and complex joins).
* Strong experience analyzing data from large and complex datasets (clean and messy data) and optimizing dashboards for large datasets (internal data is SQL based and department data is pulled from an API).
* Strong aptitude for enhancing and automating queries (advanced T-SQL) from various data sources such as relational databases, data warehouse or flat files.
* Support the Business Intelligence/Analytics data analysts with the understanding of business and data requirements, and iteratively designs visualizations for initial concepts and prototypes that can be presented to customers for feedback.
* Exposure to ETL tools and/or performing ETL processes.
* A solid individual contributor, proven leader (assisting less advanced team members as well as managing an overall project life cycle), and cooperative team player.
Not required, but a plus:
* Python or R
* Domo or Power BI tools
Desired Skills and Experience
Tableau, developer, sql, data visualization, Tableau Server, python,Data Analyst,TOAD, BASIC, EXEL
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.