Submit Your Article or Insights
Calling all wranglers, scrapers, self-starters, coders, business professionals, analysts, enthusiasts, hackers, thought leaders and other assorted data heads!
Want to see your ideas propelled into the world alongside renowned Data Scientists?
- We’re seeking article submissions from people who are deeply interested in data for good, deep learning, Python, R, Hadoop, scikit-learn, machine learning, etc.
What do you get if we accept your submission?
- You’ll get yourself in front of some of the best data scientists working today,
- Repeat contributors get a complimentary pass to one of our upcoming conferences.
What if I want to become a staff writer?
We’re always looking to bring more staff writers to the team! Our in-house writers get paid per article bi-weekly, get access to our team of speakers for interviews, get conference tickets, and more benefits! Apply for our paid position here.
How do you submit articles for consideration?
- Simply email original articles to email@example.com. (If it’s been published already, we are likely not interested, but introduce yourself anyway.
What don’t you want?
- Our content is intended for the working data scientist, so please make sure that when you send over articles and pitches that your ideas are on-topic. That means we won’t post anything about chatbots, general app development, mobile apps, etc. We are not a broad technology or app company.
Submit a Job to Post
If you are interested in posting a job to the ODSC job board, please email the job description and appropriate contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org