ODSC APAC is just a little more than a month away, coming up this September 7th-8th, and it’s time to start planning for your conference experience. To help you build out your itinerary, check out the recently released Preliminary Schedule and the highlights below.
Wednesday, September 7th
- Image Generation with GANs with Raghav Bali | Staff Data Scientist | Delivery Hero (Berlin)
- Data Science in a Data-Driven Energy Organisation with Thilaksha Silva, PhD | Senior Data Scientist | CitiPower, Powercor & United Energy and Shashank Kundapur | Software Developer | Operational Technology Solutions Pty Ltd
- Sentiment Analysis and Aspect-based SA and Beyond with Sunny Kim | Chief Executive Officer, NLP, AI Specialist | Sunny Mind Inc.
Workshops and Tutorials
- Advanced NLP: Deep Learning and Transfer Learning for Natural Language Processing with Dipanjan (DJ) Sarkar | Lead Data Scientist | SIT Academy, Zurich | Google Developer Expert – ML
- Use of Transfer Learning in Computer Vision with Vaishali Balaji | Lead Data Scientist | Indium Software
Thursday, September 8th
- Responsible AI Starts with Responsible Design with Bujuanes Livermore | Global Head of Research & Design for Human Experiences with AI | Microsoft
- Data-efficient Active Testing of Machine Learning Models with Dr. Huong Ha | Lecturer at the Artificial Intelligence Discipline, School of Computing Technologies | RMIT University
- Monitoring CV Systems: A Unique Solution to a Unique Problem with Raymond Reed | Customer Success Data Scientist | WhyLabs
Workshops and Tutorials
- Key Design Principles for the Modern Data Engineering Stack with Jonathan Neo | Analytics Engineer at Canva | Founder of Data Engineer Camp | Principal Data Engineer at Blike
- Interpretable AI: Making Black Box Models Explainable with Jeetendra Kumar Sharma | Manager, Data Science | United Airlines
Events on Both Days
On both Wednesday and Thursday, you can meet and network with representatives from some of the startups and organizations helping to create the future of AI at the Virtual AI Expo and Demo Hall. AI Expo partners include Neo4j, Microsoft, Novartis, DS LAB Global, Qubole, and more.
You’ll also have a chance to gain insights from, share knowledge, and connect with your fellow data scientists and AI practitioners during ODSC APAC’s Open Spaces and Lightning Talks events.
Register for ODSC APAC 2022 here
We’re still finalizing our lineup, so keep an eye out for new speakers, sessions, and more. But, if you want to get full access to all ODSC APAC has to offer for 40% off, you better register soon. This limited-time offer won’t last long. Or, you can join all of ODSC APAC’s talks for free.