Taking place over just a few days and featuring more expert-led training sessions, workshops, and talks than you could possibly attend in that time, ODSC West 2021, the leading applied data science training conference, can be overwhelming. Additionally, the extensive breadth and depth of the content offered may mean that many of the sessions are beyond your current skill level. However, starting your learning journey early can help you get the most out of your ODSC West experience. To get you started, we are offering up to 6 months of Ai+ Training for free when you buy an ODSC Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Premium Pass for a limited time. Here’s a quick rundown of Ai+ Training’s benefits.
Featuring 40+ on-demand recordings from our expert speakers and instructors, Ai+ Training is a great place to gain skills in core data science and AI topics. Available training sessions include
- Complete Python Fundamentals – Mona Khalil, Senior Data Scientist, Greenhouse
- Getting Started with Pandas for Data Analysis – Boris Paskhaver, Software Engineer, Stride Consulting
- SQL for Data Science – Mona Khalil, Senior Data Scientist, Greenhouse
- PyTorch 101: Building A Model Step-by-Step – Daniel Voigt Godoy, Manager, Financial Advisory Analytics at Deloitte, Dean of Data Science Retreat
- DS 101 and 102: Machine Learning & Modelling in Theory & Practice – Dr. Kirk Borne, Chief Science Officer, DataPrime
Find Your Focus
With training sessions, workshops, and talks on a wide range of diverse topics, it’s important to identify which ones you want to focus on before the conference. With Ai+ Training, you can take the time to see which topics you are most interested in pursuing, and where you have knowledge gaps that you want to fill in. Alternatively, you may find a speaker or instructor whose sessions you really enjoy and want to attend live.
Explore Your Options
Even after you’ve decided on your focus for the conference, you will still have plenty of time to explore other topics on Ai+ Training. With sessions on Supervised Learning, NLP, Unsupervised Learning, SQL, Network Analysis, Timeseries, and much, much more, you’ll have plenty of content to explore over the course of 6 months.
Check Out Multi-Session Series Options
Finally, if you are ready to take a deep dive into essential topics, Ai+ Training has multi-session series on several topics. Our current series include:
- Foundations for Machine Learning – Dr. Jon Krohn, Chief Data Scientist, untapt
- Supervised Learning – Andras Zsom, PhD, Lead Data Scientist and Adjunct Lecturer in Data Science, Brown University, Center for Computation and Visualization
- Unsupervised Learning – Ankur Patel, Head of Data, Glean
To start your learning journey, and prepare yourself to take full advantage of ODSC West, register for a Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Premium Pass by Friday to get free access to Ai+ Training for up to 12 months. Don’t miss the opportunity to upskill for success.