The team at ODSC West couldn’t be more excited to announce an all-new in-person event: AI Builders, hosted by Cortical Ventures. Taking place on November 1st, the AI Builders event will give early-stage startups the opportunity to refine their pitches, showcase their organizations, and make new connections.
About the Event
At AI Builders, you will have the chance to refine your pitch, build brand awareness, and develop an understanding of the current state of the AI market. Selected startups will have the opportunity to present their pitch to, and receive feedback from, our panel of VCs as well as an audience of AI influencers. They will also receive a free showcase table where they can meet with 1500+ attendees, build brand awareness, and connect with the people who could become future clients or team members.
Participants will also receive a free 3-day pass to ODSC West 2022, the leading data science training conference. This pass includes access to the AI Expo and Demo Hall and the AI Startup Showcase. At these events, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with and learn about, established companies and startups and develop a better understanding of the current state of the AI market.
Who Should Apply
Thinking about applying? Check out the requirements below.
- All applications must be submitted by October 14th, 2022
- Applicants must have a demonstrable product or service to exhibit
- Startups must be in the AI industry
- Startups must be in pre-funding/seed to Series A funding stage
- Startups must be a registered legal entity
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate how your startup can benefit from connecting with our community of investors, data scientists, and attending companies
Not from a startup yourself? You can nominate your favorite instead.
To learn more about the AI Builders event, like which investment firms will be represented, be sure to check out our page here, which we will be updating frequently with new information. You can also learn more about ODSC West 2022, like which speakers will be attending and their session topics here.