Submit Your Talk
Well-spoken on technical data science topics, ready to give a talk, teach a workshop, never spoken before? Submit a talk for review
Submit Your Article
Calling all wranglers, scrapers, self-starters, coders, business professionals, analysts, enthusiasts, hackers, thought leaders and other assorted data heads!
Want to see your ideas propelled into the world alongside renowned Data Scientists?
- We’re seeking article submissions from people who are deeply interested in data for good, deep learning, Python, R, Hadoop, scikit-learn, machine learning, etc.
What do you get if we accept your submission?
- You’ll get yourself in front of some of the best data scientists working today,
- Repeat contributors get a complimentary pass to one of our upcoming conferences.
- Entry into our application pool for the Data Science Associate program. Be clear about interest.
How do you submit articles for consideration?
- Simply email original articles to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If it’s been published already, we are likely not interested, but introduce yourself anyway 🙂 .)
Submit a Job to Post
Email email@example.com with job opportunities to be posted