ODSC Europe 2023 is less than 2 weeks away. We can’t wait to gather with data scientists from across Europe at the Tobacco Dock in London and on our online platform. In addition to our paid passes, we also have several ways to attend the conference for free. Check them out below.
AI Expo and Demo Hall
At the AI Expo and Demo Hall you will find industry-leading startups and companies like Microsoft Azure, Taipy, SAS, Cloudera, CARTO, and more. There you will have the opportunity to connect with representatives from these organizations one-on-one, learn about their products, and gain a better understanding of the current state of the data science and AI market.
The AI Expo and Demo Hall will be open on both conference days in-person and on the virtual platform. Register for free here.
At ODSC, diversity, inclusion, and democratization of data science are core values. Over the years ODSC has built a diverse and multicultural audience, and every year we continue to work to increase the diversity at our conferences.
As part of this initiative, we are offering a limited amount of scholarship passes for free and discounted passes. Eligible groups include
- Groups that are underrepresented at technology conferences
- Members of the LGBT community looking to participate in data science or grow their skills
- Women in technology or seeking a role in the tech or AI industry
- Work-study college/grad students
- Unemployed individuals seeking roles in data science
If you are a member of one of the above groups and want to increase your knowledge in the field of data science, please apply here.
Both in-person and online, you’ll also be able to find a number for live demo talks from our partners. Confirmed sessions include
- Build a Modern Data Estate in 15 Minutes
- Ask the Experts! ML Pros Deep-Dive into Machine Learning Techniques and MLOps
- Turning your Data/AI algorithms into full web apps in no time with Taipy
- The Tangent Information Modeler, time series modeling reinvented
- Generative AI for the Enterprise
If you are looking for more instruction in data science and AI, check out our paid passes, now available for 40% off. But you’d better act fast. This limited-time offer ends soon.