The new online opportunities for travelers has a negative influence on touristic companies. A large number of their potential clients prefer to arrange their vacations on the internet instead of going to travel agencies. But there are a lot of ways new technologies, like AI, can actually help travel companies. Better market analysis, real-time reaction to unpredictable road situations – Artificial Intelligence and Data Science have something to offer to the travel industry.
[Related Article: How Artificial Intelligence Will Change the Travel Industry]
Making a better offer
How exactly can chatbots help?
[Related Article: Chatbots in Banking]
– Chatbots are available 24/7—they can help customers outside of your normal hours of business, meaning you can accommodate to those outside of your timezone
– Chatbots can lower your expenses because they are much cheaper than call centers. This does not mean call centers are unnecessary; but bots can handle repetitive tasks that your employees hate, which reduces spending and simplifies employees’ work
– If your system store previous interaction and connected to browser cookies, it can provide personalized answers to a client and form continuing relationships with them
– Chatbot with AI is able to find out more about customer’s preferences and offer suitable trips faster than a travel agent
– Integrated with payment methods, chatbots can make the financial process faster and more convenient